CHEM Group is a technology based company that specializes in the distillation of numerous types of materials with an emphasis on high boiling or heat sensitive materials. CHEM Group has the capability to separate, blend, pastillate and/or react these materials to meet customer needs. Key applications and market segments include agricultural chemicals, industrial chemicals, petrochemicals and polymeric materials.
Through a blend of entrepreneurial sprit and industry best practices we provide our customers with the equipment, personnel and flexibility to respond quickly to new opportunities. CHEM Group has earned a reputation for succeeding where others have failed or even refused to try.
As corporations adopt more sustainable business practices, they are trying to maximize every component of their operations. CHEM Group has helped several companies improve their corporate sustainability profile by using our proprietary technology to develop new ways to reclaim and/or re-purpose chemicals.
As a member of SOCMA, the Society of Chemical Manufacturers & Affiliates, Inc. since 1998 our company is certified under the organizations voluntary ChemStewards® program. This program is dedicated to continuous improvement in environmental, health, safety and security (EHS&S) performance. To meet these responsibilities, we pledge to manage our business according to the following principles:
• Communicate with and engage employees, business partners and the community to foster a greater understanding on EHS&S matters.
• Promote the concepts of product stewardship throughout a product's lifecycle.
• Make environmental, health, safety and security a priority in our planning and operations for all new and existing products and processes.
• Train employees in EHS&S security responsibilities and promote involvement and accountability in these areas.
• Continuously strive to use our resources efficiently and minimize waste.
The tear drop logo and words CHEM Group are the registered trademark of CHEM Group, Inc.
Chem Stewards® is a registered trademark of the Society of Chemical Manufacturers, Inc.
Thermaflo® is a registered trademark of CHEM Group, Inc.
Owners Resource Group, LLC of Austin, Texas has acquired the assets of CHEM Group Holdings, Inc. as of December 31, 2013.
The new entity will operate as ORG CHEM Group LLC.
The new structure will provide CHEM group with the resources to grow its range of products and services.